Thank Heaven for Little Girls!

I love that we have two little girls! Girls are just so much fun, there is nothing like it!

Girls, well at least my girls, love to model outfits and pose for pictures.

Only girls get away with stealing their mommy's cloths and pretending to walk their dogs while they go shopping.



Coloring is very therapeutic for me and I absolutely love coloring with these little ones,
I love that I have little girls and that they love to color!

Little girls will show up at the dinner table with a perfectly suitable outfit for any occation
 and make the dinner table that much more exciting!

Our little girls love to play mommy and are pretty good at all the the mommy duties.
I am sure some day they will make the best real mommies.



I love that God blessed our family with two sweet little girls!