Liebster Blog Award!

Photobucket

I have exciting news! Mireia from Baking in Spain has presented me with the prestigious and coveted Leibster Award for bloggers! This is my first blog award and, Mireia, I can't thank you enough. I'm truly honored and humbled that you thought of me. When I started this blog I didn't even think anyone would ever read it, let alone give me an award!


The conditions for the acceptance of this award are as follows:
  1. Link back to the person who gave it to you and thank them.
  2. Post the award to your blog.
  3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you appreciate and value. (It's a great way to get the word out there about other blogs!)
  4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have received this award.


It was tough choosing just 5 blogs to pass this award on to - there are so many amazing bloggers out there and the number is multiplying daily! The blogs I've narrowed it down to are:


I'm not totally sure they each have less than 200 followers, but either way they deserve more! Hopefully it works out and my nominations don't go to waste ;)