About me

I grew up in a family of artists, with lots of selfmade and handcrafted things around myself. My mother is a ceramic artist, my father is a painter and is running a gallery. www.ruprechtkunstwerkstatt.at
Very soon in my childhood I started painting and sculpturing in the atelier of my parents.
During my time as a Waldorf student I was educated in all different kinds of art and craftsmanships. I appreciate it very much that from the very beginning of my life I had the best surrounding conditions to develop my creativity and my mechanical skills. After my Waldorf time I studied Experimental visual Design at the University of Art and Industrial Design in Linz and completed with my diploma.

Since I am a mother of a little daughter (who is drawing and creating next to me in my atelier with her 22 months already!) I created whatever I could for her by myself . Some friends asked if I could make something for their children too, and so I started to sell my handcrafted treasures for babies and children.