Happy Thanksgiving!

SO MUCH TO BE THANKFUL FOR!
One of my all time favorite things to do on Thanksgiving is stay in my pjs and watch the Macy's Day Parade. This year was the best yet, I got to watch the parade while my baby girls fell asleep in my lap. I am so thankful for mornings like this!
Yes, I made Tony watch the parade with me instead of morning football, but he did get to watch football the rest of the day!
We headed off to "Emma's" for Turkey and Fun! The girls played all day regardless of being all dressed up! They take a bit after their mom. We are so Thankful for our happy, healthy girls!
The girls had their first Thanksgiving dinner , which included turkey, sweet potatoes, and mash potatoes. They even got to have baby peach cobbler for desert!
No "kids" table here, Lola and Ellie got to sit at the grown up table.
They loved it!
We are so thankful for family, friends, and time spent together.
Ellie looks like she enjoyed her first Thanksgiving, she now just wants to get out and play some more. She ended up staying awake until 8:30- 2 hours past her bed time.
Lola looks like she ate a bit too much on her first Thanksgiving and just wanted out of her highchair and straight to bed!
The Mezzadri Family
Stacie, Ellie, Uncle Drew, Tony, Aunt Sara, Lola, and Emma.
Some shots of the girls in their Thanksgiving outfits

This picture sums up what I am most Thankful for!!


Ellie Belle

Lola Grace


We hope you all had a great Thanksgiving too!