Year In Review

WHAT A YEAR!
There is one word that sums up this year for me and Tony, and that word is BLESSED. I was blessed beyond measure with an uneventful and perfectly healthy pregnancy. We both were blessed with beautiful, healthy, strong daughters that have given us a new reason to be better human beings. We were blessed with challenges that taught us many lessons and made us stronger. We were blessed with loving family and friends who gave us unconditional support. We are filled with gratitude and thank God daily for these blessings.
I am a much different person now than I was just a year ago. I have learned things about myself I never knew. I never knew how much love my heart could hold until February 17th; I never knew how strong I could really be until February 17th; I never knew that I could fall deeper in love with my husband for giving me these two beautiful girls; I never knew that a five minute shower would feel like heaven; I never knew that a trip to the grocery store by myself would be a luxury; I never knew how much I would come to hate washing bottles; I simply never knew how much I would love to stay in on a Friday and Saturday night and just relax with my family; and I never knew how much I would change and how much I would love the change.
Tony and I wish that 2010 will be a year full of hope and blessing for you and your family!
...year end picture review...
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September
October
November
December
Looking for to another year of fun memories!