Babbling Babies

What is Ellie saying these days? Well...

"dada"
"mama"
"baby"
"sisss" for sister
"shhh" for shoes
"bana" for banana
"ash" for trash
"bath"
"was at" for what's that
"Hi"
"ah-oo" for Thank you
"eyes"
"uh-uh" for uh-oh
"ball"

What is Lola saying these days? Well...

"mom"
"bath"
"ips" for chips
"dada"
"bahbah" for bottle
"emma"
"ummm" for yumm
"ball"
"mm" for milk for water

The girls are also playing the "Where's Your" game. I swear they learned all their body parts over night. Both girls can show you where their eyes, ears, hair, teeth, and bellies are - ellie can even show you where her toes are.

It is amazing to watch how fast they learn, I almost feel pressured to put my teaching skills to work at home on the girls and expose them to everything I possibly can because they are at such an impressionable age, but then again play in always underrated and I believe that children learn best when playing and having fun -so for now I will just focus on playing and having fun with Lola and Ellie.