School's out for the summer....

Today was my last official day of teaching! Now I am off for 2 and a half months. I have never been more excited to be off on summer break. I am so looking forward to this summer. We have so many fun things planned, but I think I am most looking forward to just hanging with the girls.
But to start off the summer Tony and I are headed off to VEGAS without the little munchkins.... this will be the first weekend away without the girls, we are very excited to lounge by the pool, stay up late, and sleep in- Thank you Emma and Good Luck :). Next I am taking the girls on their first camping trip. We are going with grandma and poppi in Northern California... that should be a fun adventure! We have beach days and a summer luau with friends planned, as well as many days at the zoo, wild animal park, and children's museum. I am afraid this summer will fly bye, but not will out some great memories.
Cheers to a Great Summer Ahead!