Nutty, Chocolaty, Swirly Sour Cream Bundt Cake


Our treat of the week for Tuesdays with Dorie is Nutty, Chocolaty, Swirly Sour Cream Bundt Cake, picked for us to try by Jennifer of Cooking for Comfort, thank you Jennifer!


Orange zest mixed with sugar above, about to whip in the butter.


Before baking shot above, I used my Wilton Queen of Hearts bundt pan that I've had for almost eight years. I got it shortly after picky husband and I got married -- it was my first bundt pan and is still baking strong :)

After baking shot above, after baking 60 minutes exactly and testing done.

I did not have enough batter to do a second swirl and be able to cover it with batter so I just did the one swirl with about 75% of the swirl ingredients. It didn't swirl too much, but I was just happy the cake didn't break apart after unmolding, which I was nervous about after reading the P&Q section on this cake.


I used all of the swirl ingredients, even the raisins, we are all raisin fans in our house. My youngest and I were the only taste testers so far and we loved it. My favorite part was the aroma while it was baking, thanks to the fresh orange zest, which added so much flavor to this cake! Another delicious bundt cake from Baking From My Home to Yours :)