We've been busy...

...so much so that I have not had much time to blog!

For starter this has been one of the first Saturdays in quite sometime that we just stayed home and got to relax. The girls and I had a fun time just playing around the house.
...we colored a lot...it is always ellie request that I draw fish from Nemo...
we did tons of puzzles...

...and the girls made mommy breakfast for a change...


...of course we read a lot too... Lola's favorite are Dr. Susses


Next the girls have been preoccupied with making cupcakes for each other ...

and filling daddy's lap with all their stuff animals...

Lola has spent a lot of time perfecting the skill of applying make-up!

Last weekend we headed up to Irvine to meet my friend Anida and her son Kaiden.The kiddo had a blast together!



Lastly, mom needed to get a new car -so the girls spent some time helping me pick one out!


This is the one we all decided on.
The girls like that it has a ton of buttons and a sunroof to see the birds and airplanes and mom and dad like that it is 2008 with only 13,000 miles on it and it was in price range!
Busy days- it come with the territory, but I wouldn't trade them for anything!