Easter Sunday!

What a perfect picture to start my Easter Sunday post.


Of Course the Easter bunny came and his eggs in Grandma and Poppi's yard, so everyone was up bright and early to find them.


Here is Auntie Mo with baby Liam. Liam wanting so bad to help hunt for eggs but he does look very content being held and cuddled.


On the HUNT!
Lola Grace... PJs and All

Ellie Francesca and Aiden Joseph


Haven Noelle and Little Lo


Grandma helping out too!


WHAT! The Easter Bunny left baskets too? Yes, more candy!



Off to church in our dressy cloths to celebrate the Real reason for Easter, that Christ has Risen!


***


This last weekend we not only celebrated my mom's birthday and Easter it was also my grandfather 90th birthday!


Great Grandpa turned 90 years old this month. What a life he has lived this far. He is such a wonderful grandfather. He is so caring, supportive, and involved. He loves his great grandchildren and he has so much fun with them!


Happy Birthday Grandpa!!


My Grandpa with all his sibling who made the trip to help him celebrate the big day. My Grandpa is in the center with the blue shirt!



The he is standing as the patriarch among the Koehler boys....four generations!


The Koehler women... four generations.


What a fun filled Easter Sunday and weekend. I am so glad that my girls and Tony got a chance to experience my whole family and all their fun!