Ladybug Girl

Granny made Rachel a new ladybug dress and Rae loves it.  I decided to take her outside this morning for a photo shoot in the ladybug dress.  This was MY idea, not Rae's and she was um, less than cooperative.  She sat still for two seconds while I got one quick shot.
Then she was off to pick dandelions and run.

I suggested that she stop to smell the hyacinths.  She said "I too busy."
I asked if she wanted to sit on the steps.  Nope.  Swing some more?  Nope.  Could she give me just one more "cheese"? 

After that, I gave up.  When we went back inside I started looking through the pictures on my camera.  Rachel wanted to see, too.  I pointed out that most of the pictures were of her looking away or running out of the frame because she hadn't been very cooperative.  Rachel said, "I be nice now.  See?"

You gotta love my Ladybug Girl.