Making toys with The Toymaker

The Toymaker is the most beautiful website filled with delightful illustrations and things to make and do.
From the site:

"Welcome to my odd, little world of paper toys, holiday cards, valentines, sun boxes,
baskets and bags, origami and ephemera... all for you to make.
My goal is to help grownups and kids spend time together making things.
It is my wish to amuse and delight.
Enjoy,"

 We found the website years ago and it has been a wonderful source of things to make on a wet day.

 The 6 and 10 year olds made these creations on the holidays, unfortunately the two year old pulled off the carts wheels before I got a photo.
 These thaumatropes spin and show you a different image when spinning, I love an optical illusion.
 Auntie joined in with creating a sunbox, you're never too old to play.
The two year old chose the mermaid puppet to make and play with, she's laying on her watercolour sea.