summer days at home...

...have been pretty fun!


painting like Picasso...


breakfast in a box (Why not?)

"Dance with my hands, sissy" Ellie says

Okay, so we're not actually at home when this picture was taken but ...it is too cute not to share, we caught my little nephew Liam smiling...he is such a happy baby! (if you live in SD I would recommend this restaurant though, it is a family friendly place that serves hamburgers and beer on pic-nic tables and has a gates playground for the kiddo- Station -in South park)

Nothing like playing teeter totter with Uncle Drew!

yes these ladies were playing dress-up and had to take their babies for a walk while holding two purses and walking in either high heels or slippers mind you...

I don't know where they learn this stuff :)



the girls has a new found fascination with their stuffed animals these days

the girls here and designed themselves a "Cock Pit" and were pretending to fly like Uncle Mark and Grandpapa... "I wanna fly really high" says Lola.

Reflecting on all this fun at home makes me realized why my house is rarely ever clean...