Too much fun in the Sun!

I think my love of the water is rubbing off  a bit on my girls,
past few days we have busy playing in all types of water spots...
first of which was Moonlight Beach.
I met my friend Lindsay and her little ones for a morning at the beach.
It was a wonderfully relaxing morning to say the least!
Declan, Lola, and Ellie are pros at the beach these days! (of course baby Lexi was doing exactly what Lindsay and I wished we were doing...napping in the shade to the sound of the waves.)

Lola was having so much playing in the waves, just look at that smile!
next was La Costa Resort and Spa what a great place for kids!
My friend Anida came into to town and was staying up there, we met her for the afternoon and had a blast taking advantage of the super cool pool and the toddler save water slide!
last was just some Fun at our own pool!
Kathleen, Bailey, and Amy came over for the afternoon to enjoy the sun and get a little wet. I actually made the pictures this time... Ellie and I were having fun horsing around a bit!