Day TWO!

 Day TWO: The girls and I spent the morning with my one and only Uncle "Uncle Lynn" He is a car nut like my dad and the girls loved it. They loved playing with all his trucks and of course his real race car!
Thanks Lynno and Ashley for a fun morning!


Day TWO 1/2: The girls are getting used to napping in the car on this trip. So as they napped, I drove up to Santa Rosa to visit my brother, sister-in-law, and two beautiful nieces. The girls were really looking forward to the evening and of course the sleepover.  




A super cousin Dress-up Dance party... can't get much better than that!




While Haven went to Gymnastics practice, Athena, Lola, and Ellie made desert- it was a fun and messy process!




With a day like this much needed clean-up was necessary... how cute are these four little cuties in one tub!