Faerie Furniture

(Disclaimer: All of a sudden today, not having a macro lens really hurt. So.. these are not astounding shots, but this furniture is very small and I did my best.)


More adventures in faerie garden work today. Kaia's been asking for furniture for her garden ever since we made her faerie house, I have finally made some! I made them out of the trimmings off one of our cherry trees, just like her house. Here are all the pieces I used to make two chairs, a table, a bed, and a bench.


I accented them all with little beads of glass, metal, and plastic with thin copper wire. Here's the bench...


The table and chairs...


The bed...


Even her house got a few touch ups and accents to match the rest of the furniture, including a set of oh-so-tiny wind chimes. The "bar" and feathers on it I made out of polymer clay.


 I am so excited for the whole thing to come together, but I don't think I can match the level of excitement that Kaia is expressing. :)