Family Art Night - Plant signs

I read a lovely blog about having a family art night last week or so, and now I can't remember who wrote it. Sorry I can't give you credit, my memory is really appalling. Please let me know if you read this.


We seized, or actually I dragged, the moment last night. There was some early grizzling until the kids discovered I had a new medium.  Fence off cuts from our newly erected fence. For some reason this made the world of difference. There was frantic colouring in with pencils, dad pride, humour, a little frustration, and sign creation. A little bit of playdough was also thrown in for good measure.






The plan is to spray them with a waterproof spray and glue them to wooden stakes =


.  Will let you know if they hold their colour, and put up a picture when they're finished.