My Birthday...

 Last week I had a birthday...won't mention how old I am,  but I will say I am still in my early thirties though I may not feel like it at times.

Tony planed a great day for my actual birthday, we had a leisurely morning, enjoyed the race track in the afternoon with Mark and Missi (though we didn't win),  and dinner at PF Chang in the evening.

I celebrated with  Tony family the night before. They took me out to dinner at Nati's in Ocean Beach and then home for yummy cake and presents.

My birthday celebration continued into the weekend. My girlfriends took me out for a very fun might of great food and too much wine! It is always great to get away and have a little girl time.
Amy, Kathleen, Amy, Stacie, and Leslie
I always feel so blessed when my birthday comes around, thank you all for making it so special!