Party Animals!!!

Party I
Last week my nephew Aiden turned 5!
His parents hosted his big birthday party at a place called "Air Time" Oh My gosh it was so much fun, even for the adults. (I even came away with battle wounds). On the way home the girls said they wanted Aiden to have another birthday tomorrow and that they wanted to have their birthday at "Air Time" too (we'll see). I don't blame them.
(toddler + free for all on a ton of jumpies = kids Paradise)
Happy Birthday Aiden- We love you!


Party II
Last Sunday my Friend Lindsay who's blog I stole these pictures from (I forgot my memory card)  http://declanjohnherkert.blogspot.com/  hosted her second annual pumpkin party. The kiddos got to paint pumpkins, eat lots of sweets, and play some fun Halloween games. Lindsay is so creative, just look at her desert display!
All the honored guests engrossed in making the perfect pumpkin.
Party III
This party was just for mommy! Since we've been full force into work for two months now, my fellow co- workers and I decided we needed to take a break and do some wine tasting. It was a super fun and much needed afternoon. Thank MJ Incorporated (Meghan and Janene) for making the day memorable!

Jamie, Meghan, Sara, Janene, Stacie, Peggy, and Patricia

3 wineries + Halloween decorated limo bus + 7 girls = FUN!