Domo Arigato Mr. Roboto

Drum roll please...I present to you the newest member of Aiden's ever growing stuffy collection...Robot:


Want to make a robot for your little person? It's really quite simple. All you need is some felt, embroidery thread, needles, scissors, cotton wool for stuffing and a pattern.

For Robot I extrapolated from a pattern for a mechanical felt panda that I found in The Cute Book by Aranzi Aronzo. I photocopied and enlarged the pattern, selected fabrics and thread, cut out my pieces, added a few pieces for the face and front panel and then sew sew sewed until Robot was complete. It was a fairly quick project; I made Robot over the course of five evening hour-long tv watching sessions. And the result - a happy little boy with a new robot friend!

Happy robot-making,
Creatively yours,
Maya :)