Ellie Speak!

Sometimes it's the simplest of activities that are the funniest! After picking the girls up from day care after work one day last week, we went for a walk down by the bay. As we were walking Ellie was full of one liners that had me cracking up. First, she saw this bunny (pictured below), but of course it was no regular bunny because it is only two weeks away from Easter so of course to Ellie it has to be the Easter Bunny. She's yelling at the 'Easter' Bunny "PLEASE bring me Eggs and lots of Chocolate, Lola wants Chocolate too!" While wrapping up our walk, I hear Ellie yelling something again- I think she is talking to another bunny, but I couldn't quite make out what she was saying. I stop walking to listen and she is screaming at the top of her lungs, "STOP winding trees, TREES STOP winding!" I conclude that Ellie is not a fan of the windy afternoon and it was probably time to wrap up our walk, but not before I ask her to repeat that statement a few more times so I can laugh a few minutes longer.
I LOVE toddler speak and know I will miss it when it is gone!