Living in the Cave

 Apparently I've been living in a cave.
This is the only shades of grey in my life.
 Not that I don't like books.
What I have been reading in the cave.  I've been rediscovering the library of late. The only problem is I haven't wanted to return the books I borrow. Kitchen Gardens of Australia, is my sort of eye candy.

An absolute favourite was this one a friend lent me, I had to go and get my own copy I liked it so much.
 How good is that title? feel like I can relate to Lowly.
Oh Jackie, such a garden guru.  She explains growing fruit trees from seed is fine (she knows from experience), and if you can create micro climates in your garden, you would be surprised what is possible.

 Vegetable titillation, far more exciting than any domination/submission novel. 
 Besides, I read the Story of O when I was 18 at Uni, and I'm not sure much would shock me after that.
Are you reading 50 Shades of Grey? I only heard of it two weeks ago.  Yep, apparently not getting out much.