Staying Cool

For the last week and a half San Diego has had a bit of a heat wave going on... it's a good thing we are not limited on our options for staying cool in this great city.
***
We hit the "Beach Park" with Tony's best bud Chris and his little ones Solana and Bryce!


***
On a whim my neighbor Candice and I took the girls to the bay for a lesson in Paddle Boarding. The girls absolutely loved playing around on this board (to be honest mom loved it too). Paddle boarding might be my new favorite pass time. On a side note, the day before Tony, the girls, and I were at the beach and Lola and Ellie actually rode a wave on a boggie board, they sure are being brave these day by trying new water sports.



***
To escape the heat we sure have taken advantage of our pool this past week. As a result of our frequent visits to the pool, our Ellie is swimming on her own now! She is so proud of herself and we are so proud of her. I love the confidence these girls have gained in the water this summer, it makes Tony and I feel that much more at ease.




I love finding fun ways to stay cool!