Sweet Melissa Sundays -- Butterscotch Cashew Bars



Just a quick little very late post for Sweet Melissa Sundays -- I know I haven't posted in the past few Sundays but I've been trying to bake along, for some reason this has been the busiest time of year for us. Anyway, just wanted to share a picture of those Butterscotch Cashew Bars we made a few weeks ago, picked by Pamela of Cookies with Boys , thank you Pamela, these were wonderful! You can find the recipe for these bars here at Pamela's site. When it was my week to pick I asked my husband to guess which recipe he thought I was going to choose and he thought I would pick these since I absolutely love butterscotch and cashews :)



Yesterday was my birthday and I was planning on making the blueberry cheesecake, but we ended up taking a spur of the moment trip to Lake Michigan, after my husband suggested that and dinner at a waterfront restaurant, how could I say no? I'm hoping to make my cheesecake today, it sounds so good!